Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Marmalade Martini by Julie Forester


36636363




















GENRE: Lesbian Romance

An excellent debut novel. The story had a nice flow and the characters were very believable. I really enjoyed the way the story developed with some twists and turns just like in real life. Jamie is a little like all of us, or if you are one of those perfect people you have a friend like her. She deserves to have good things happen to her and you are overjoyed when it does. You also want to punch anyone who mistreats her. I hope to see a follow up novel soon.

1 comment:

  1. A great review. Your comments made me smile, and you have made me sufficiently intrigued with your build up to convince me to buy a copy. Really looking forward to reading it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete